A haven of my thoughts and imagination at its finest!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

God's Miracle

10/19/2013 01:36:00 AM Posted by Abby ♡ , , , , , , , No comments
I can't put into words how thankful I am for being a child of God.

Yes. I do admit that I take for granted the things in life that's offered right in front of me.
But, I still stop for a while and give thanks to God's endless blessing that's showered upon me.

Yes. I do admit that I'm always driven to the wrong side.

But, I still seek God's guidance and keeps on believing.

Yes. I do admit that I don't have the prettiest nor the best attitude around.

But, I still am good and will always do good for the sake of God's people.

Yes. I do admit that I pray just to demand things from Him.

But, I also do pray during times of thanksgiving and even just say Hi or Good morning to Him.

Yes. I'm not a perfect creation or daughter of God.

But still, I know God loves me as much as He loves you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment