A haven of my thoughts and imagination at its finest!

Friday, September 13, 2013

CONNECT

9/13/2013 12:30:00 AM Posted by Abby ♡ No comments
This would serve as a post on how you can connect with me besides my blog right here. :)


Listed below are some of the social networking sites that I'm currently part or active on.


A. Facebook - Abby Corre
B. Twitter - @abbycorre14
C. Tumblr - I Can't Fight Fate
D. Soundcloud - Abby Corre
E. Line, WeChat & Keek: @abbycorre14
F. FaceTime: abegail.corre@yahoo.com
G. Viber, KakaoTalk, WhatsApp, ChatON: Abby Corre (09165980812)
I.1 Skype Username - abbycorre14
I.2 Skype Email Address - abegail.corre@yahoo.com
J. Instagram - @abbycorre14 (IG!)
K. Foursquare - abbycorre14
L. Pinterest - abbycorre14 (Pin Me!)

So... Let's connect and be friends. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment