A haven of my thoughts and imagination at its finest!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Cheers for PEERS!

9/16/2013 01:40:00 AM Posted by Abby ♡ , , , , , , No comments

From MERE STRANGERS to FAMILY.

Who would have thought that you can meet people that you'd be able and be proud of to call your "OWN FAMILY"?

Well... I actually did.

After graduating from high school, I thought that I can't find better friends than the ones I had during my high school life. I was WRONG!

Of course, meeting someone for the first time is AWKWARD as hell. And that, of course, happened to me and my new set of friends as I start my journey through college with them.

Nonetheless, I never thought that after the awkwardness that we were feeling with each other, we’d become more comfortable with each other’s presence and become friends and even… BECOME PART OF EACH AND EVERYONE’S FAMILY.



To: Geli, Sarah, Hannah, Keesha, MG, Charles, Paolo, Karl, Wilson & Ced,

I sincerely thank you for walking into and becoming a huge part of my life now. You truly are the gifts of our Lord that has no monetary counterpart. You are God’s blessings in disguise! I can’t put into words how thankful I am that I've got to meet each and every one of you.

A quotation from Jaren L. Davis truly defines the distinct roles that you play in my life. And I quote:

“Some come and leave, fulfilling a single purpose; others, for a time or a season to teach us by sharing their experiences; and last, a select few who participate forever with relationships that endure through eternity.”

Thank you to you, my second family!
You definitely are the people that I’d fight a bullet for.
I love you!

4 years of friendship shared.
WILL FOREVER BE A PART OF MY LIFE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment