A haven of my thoughts and imagination at its finest!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

A whimsical thought of a 19 year old.

1/05/2014 01:30:00 AM Posted by Abby ♡ , , , , No comments
3:45 in the morning of the 4th of January.

Yes. I honestly am still awake and my mind is still wandering around  like a child who ate 2 pounds of chocolate.

I was thinking and was determined to sleep but in a weird yet cool manner, ideas came popping one by one and it surprised the crap out of me. The ideas came from the things and articles I saw and read hours ago and thought to myself that its beyond PERFECTION.

I first wrote the so-called "introduction" in Filipino/Tagalog. After some time, I translated it to English and was now left frustrated. I can fully express everything in Filipino but there was a part of me that wanted to write it up in English just to challenge myself and my English.

So, I am here to share the story that was formulated during the clash of the moon and the sun. You may also read this story on my Wattpad account. Here's the link:

(PS. You can also find other creations of mine posted there.)

I'll post the story once I re-vamp my blog.


Yours forever,
Abby <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment